Daythunder Application

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Daythunder

Re: Daythunder Application

Post by Daythunder »

I BRC key finished.
Daythunder

Post by Daythunder »

Well, I went in Friday at 4pm for a major back operation.

I had 8 Facet Fixations ( 8 pieces of donated dead people bones fused to my facet joints)

lower lumbar decompression (Holes drilled though my vertebrate and discs then a metal rod put in place

Lumbar spinal fusions

Axila Lif on L4 and 5 and S1 and S5

Lamanotomie

and there were alot more problems once they cut me open that has to be fixed.

Needless to say I am currently under heavy pain medications. I am slowly working with a physical therapist. I expect to be going home today.
in my application i mentioned i had a good 8 weeks dedicated game play...well this is why. I hope you all have had a chance to talk this over with Kali and Appolyn.
I know i am right for this guild and you can always kick me out if you dont like me. just get me some tags and i will bust my ass to catch up to you all.
I am a good tank and a mature player
calithon

Post by calithon »

Only 3 people have the ability to add you to guild, Obayne, Kali and Apollyon. Try getting a hold of one in game as on weekends they tend to be very busy with RL or on alts, try a shout out in global :D
Daythunder

Post by Daythunder »

Sorry I have been hit and miss the last few days.
When I planned on Surgery I thought I would be able to come home and play games! Sadly I am in so much pain that sitting down has been killing me. I have high hopes that I can get used to more then an hour before I start to hurt sitting,

I seen Pawnee dropped me a line two days ago. So I will try hard to track him down.

None the less, I promise I will be very active. I just need a few more days and I am sure I will get more and more time in my chair.

PS. Pass on Back Surgery. specially if they have to put in Titanium hardware!
Daythunder

Post by Daythunder »

WooT, i made it!

thanks all that had anything to do with giving the ok. Glad to be here