Daythunder Application

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Daythunder

Daythunder Application

Post by Daythunder »

Hello Pestilence,
Recently I joined a couple raids with Packrat leading. Both raids a win. I am looking for a guild that is active with raid and likes to have a good time.

I read up on some applications posted in this section and basically copied the best lay out for the process. So, here it is.

Character:Dathunder
Class: Guardian
Level: 80
Vent/Mic: yes/yes
Keys/Attunements: Need to kill Vistrix again to get further for BRC (I think that's the key)
Current Guild: N/A

Previous Guild: I started a guild named "She Said She Was LvL Eighteen" upon release of AOC. We had about 40 active members. With the glitches and bugs of AOC, everyone quit, Including me. I came back to AOC about 10 days ago and joined Dark Legion. I left Dark Legion a week or so after joining. I left cause they did not raid.
Time Zone: MST/MDT

I have Spoke to Hilt about joining and Hilt was going to speak with a leader and see what could be done. I also have a friend Pyrhus who knows someone in Pestilence and Pyrhus was also going to put a good word for me.
I have a dedicated 8 weeks of game played 7days a week. After that I play about 2 hours a night.

I am very computer literate, My gaming computer has ranked in the top 15 in the world using Futuremark bench marking.3DMark Vantage (39,977)
I play alot of COD4/5. I am in a Squad named [VGM] I have been there for about 3 years. our website is www.vgmordie.com
I am an administrator of the Squad as well as for the Website. I go by KREATURE.

Just check it out, drop me a line in game and lets see if I fit in with you all.

Laters

Daythunder.
Obayne

Re: Daythunder Application

Post by Obayne »

Welcome to the boards, someone will b e in touch...I assume you have vent?
calithon

Post by calithon »

Obayne wrote:Welcome to the boards, someone will b e in touch...I assume you have vent?
Vent/Mic: yes/yes

For you Obayne since you are blind as a bat some times :p
Daythunder

Post by Daythunder »

LOL
But yes. I have been on vent a few times, I have also been kicked "Reason raid's over :)" AFKed after raid. my 1st Vent kick ever.
Obayne

Post by Obayne »

lol
Daythunder

Post by Daythunder »

It would really be nice if the Devs of AOC would implement a better player search.

/who pestilence

To find all pestilence members online. well any guild for that matter.

Anyway, I wanted to add I do play an alt toon, Frankly the only 2 toons I have made. He is a 55 ToS named Korvenous. I have not really played him lately. But hes fun and I will start leveling him up and hope he is useful.
Obayne

Post by Obayne »

hmmmmm
TyR
Site Admin

Post by TyR »

In wow you could do something like /who -z zone name -g guild name. Probably some other methods too, but I think you could combine them all and search based on part of the name also. Would be nice if something like that was in this game.
Apollyon
80 Necromancer
Chaos Lord of Pestilence

Daythunder

Post by Daythunder »

Killed Vistrix again and have to turn it in Kesh to complete Quest. BRC key?
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

Daythunder wrote:Killed Vistrix again and have to turn it in Kesh to complete Quest. BRC key?
Yes after you do all your running around with your head cut off. U will have the key for BRC