Bring out your ALTs -- Bring out your ALTs

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Obayne

Re: Bring out your ALTs -- Bring out your ALTs

Post by Obayne »

It's not as easy as people make it out to be, I didn't really help out all that much, but I noticed somethings, just didn't want to say them ...It's your raid ... your show ... but Kyliki... killing trash... I don't recomend kiting SG... I would either put 2 tanks on it or make sure the minions are clear before killing them...as long as no on hits the SG it's easy for 1 tank to tank it... 2 tanks should really be able to handle it without a problem... without having it port to the DPS... other than that I listened to the Yak raid and sounded like it went well, I think the break down for Kylikki people just don't follow...
ileena

Post by ileena »

Awww man I did not know you were doing it on Sunday too! I spent Sunday with my wife of course, but also leveling an alt.

Anyway Ren, I was there Fri and Sat and I think you did a great job. Sat had a huge pug with a lot of people I had never seen before and you kept it moving and focused. That is a huge accomplishment in managing a raid. I tip my hat to you.
Flak

Post by Flak »

I was there on Friday for the Raids and I thought you did an Excelent job running the raids Ren. I didn't get on early enough for the Saturday Raids and didn't know about the Sunday ones. I hope you continue to run the Alt Raids it was fun and it was good to see the other guildies alts. The lockouts kind of screwed with us abit on Friday but it all came together in the end. :)
[urlImage][/url]
)))))))) <Yinraven Ranger>Arita Pom<Frautodlich Necro>Tsuke Conq<Quoin Demo>((((((((