Bring out your ALTs -- Bring out your ALTs

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Renfield

Bring out your ALTs -- Bring out your ALTs

Post by Renfield »

I want to resurrect Pestilence Alt Raiding starting this Friday - 8 May 09.

My intention is to run all three T1 raids on Friday night and then host several alt raids for Kylikki on Saturday (throughout the day).

If it goes well, I will be hosting these on a regular basis to give alts a chance to be dusted off and able to get raid gear.

Loot rules will be NEED / PASS as we will most likely have PUG members present.

I will try and have each class represented with no more than 3 of any given class based on who shows up and who answers the call-outs on global.

If you have non-guild friends that you would like to invite, just have them send me a tell when guild invites start happening and I will try and get them in prior to advertising on global.

Friday: Kylikki / YAK / Vistrix -- 8:00 PM CST

Guild members will be given first dibs and GUILD Invites will start at 7:45 PM CST

At 8:00 PM EST I will start advertising on global for classes we still need - except any reserved slots that people have precordinated with me [anybody who is sure they will show up but will run a little late].
At this point, any guild members who show up late are not guarenteed a slot.

Saturday: Kylikki -- 8:00 AM CST / 12:00 AM CST / and 4:00 PM CST [3 Raids]

Guild members will be given first dibs and GUILD Invites will start 15 minutes prior to raid start.

At start time I will start advertising on global for classes we still need - except any reserved slots that people have precordinated with me.
At this point, any guild members who show up late are not guarenteed a slot.

Come on out and bring your alts who need raid gear.
Flies, why eat flies when I can have nice juicy spiders . . .

Renfield in Dracula (1931)
ileena

Re: Bring out your ALTs -- Bring out your ALTs

Post by ileena »

Cool I'll be there
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

I have no plains so far. And if it stays like that.. I'll be there. On my bs or necro.. if she is needed
calithon

Post by calithon »

Oreanda wrote:I have no plains so far. And if it stays like that.. I'll be there. On my bs or necro.. if she is needed
I thought living in the midwest all you had were plains, did they install the rockies or rolling hills I missed in geology :lol:
Obayne

Post by Obayne »

Ozark mountains foolio! actually you are welcome to come and hike the back country here, the plains here will make you puke!
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

Look It was late.. Past my bedtime... And I am Just blonde...lol

Stop picking on me damn it
Last edited by Oreanda on Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obayne

Post by Obayne »

Oreanda wrote:Look It was late.. Pasted my bedtime... And I am Just blonde...lol

Stop picking on me damn it
your excuse is now? some people get wasted and others get pasted....

....she changed it but I kept this one alive
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

Stop picking on me .. Obayne....
Kali

Post by Kali »

Ren, I had planned on going to the late movie, but our friend changed plans to the early movie near 7pm something. If I get back early enough, I'll join (if there's room of course, but don't expect me since I didn't know we'd be going this early)
Renfield

Post by Renfield »

Just wanted to send out a thank-you for all the guildmates who helped me out during my initial entry into hosting alt raids. I managed to run 2 on Friday, 4 on Saturday, and 3 on Sunday. All the raids managed to down the bosses but Kylikki gives the most problems with people not understanding the strategy - it ends up taking way longer than it should with the wipes and the mis-communication. 3 Kylikki runs with mult wipes, 3 yak runs - one shots, 3 vistrix runs - 1 wipe

I especially want to thank Isabel who stepped up to run the fire-pit and call out kylikki timers when I got overloaded with trying to play / move for conq rezes / and respond to tells. Necrophylia for taking the raid-leader spot to move people for conq rezzes when I was jousting the dragon. Static for the helpful advice and behind the scenes assistance. I am also appreciative of the help Hilt, Blazen, Thorynes and Obayne gave me as well. If I missed you off this list, it was unintentional, I'm brain dead while typing this.

{wipes tears} - thanks alot guys for helping me learn how to host raids. Now if we can just get the guildmates geared out.

p.s. I now know what Kali and Neaadan go through when they host - jeesh thats alot to juggle. My hats off to you because you make it look so easy.
Flies, why eat flies when I can have nice juicy spiders . . .

Renfield in Dracula (1931)