Kilun membership request

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
kilun

Kilun membership request

Post by kilun »

This may be rather a long post just to be upfront. I wasn't actually looking for a raiding guild quite yet, but managed to be invited into a Black Ring Citadel wing 2 raid with you all on Thursday night. I was amazed at the leadership and the fact that we even took down one boss( I knew nothing of Pestilence before Thursday) I was even given the responsibility of add pulling, which for my first time there was something good(as I love to contribute the best I can)

I talked in length with Kali last night, to get a better taste of my gut feeling this was the guild for me, and after speaking to her, I told her I'd get back with her in the next day or so, just wanted to tell my previous guild leaders that I would be departing(~The Darkest Hour~)

So now the whole information:

Age: 26(married, 16month old, and one on the way in August)
Male
Class: Dark Templar, alt: working on a Hox and Barbarian, but they are low(both below 40, so if guild needs something else I can certainly work on that instead)
Previous Guild: ~The Darkest Hour~
Reason why I want to join and what can I contribute: Like I previously stated, the leadership here exceeded my expectations, and I knew I was going to be looking for an active raiding guild at sometime in the near future, and my gut told me this was the guild, and Kali confirmed that after speaking with her. I can contribute to the best of my ability a solid tank, and a good natured and friendly person. This is my first pure raiding guild that I have joined since my time in Everquest2, as raiding took way to long in that game.
Other things about me: I'm currently on a layoff, which will last another month or so I imagine(hopefully not though) So I will be on probably a bit more than usually. I can either go from working 5 8hour days, to 7 12hr days, so I have to play work by ear once I'm working again. I'm a family first guy, and that detemines things sometimes to, like having to change a diaper.

Can't really think of anything else right now, I've played SWG, EQ2, AA, and AoC for an extended period of time, among the many trials and month or two I spent on other mmo's for previous gaming experience.

I look forward to meeting up with you all later tonight or tomorrow, and hope I am a welcomed member and productive and valued guildmate and ingame friend.
calithon

Re: Kilun membership request

Post by calithon »

Welcome to the forums!!! It's always good to see Kali doing the job we pay her for lol. See you in game :D
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

Welcome to the forums. I am Oreanda AKA Epic Bitch. Hope to see ya around more
Necrophylia

Post by Necrophylia »

Welcome! Glad to see you joining us :-).
Wroth

Post by Wroth »

Wait, we pay Kali? So that's where my respec money has gone! Isn't she like the overpaid CEO who does nothing but gives herself huge bonuses every year and screws Clark Griswold out of his pool?

Glad to see another DT around.