Greetings from the dark side

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Spookshow

Greetings from the dark side

Post by Spookshow »

Greetings Pestilence! My name is Spookshow and I am a level 80 Sexy Stygian Demo. I've raided with a few of you, but I wanted to introduce myself anyway. I have all the T1 gear with the exception of the helm. I am BRC keyed and looking forward to see what all is in there. I am the cutest Grace Jones look-a-like in an easter egg blue mage outfit. :lol:

I look forward to raiding and hanging out with all the guild members.

~Spookshow
Necrophylia

Re: Greetings from the dark side

Post by Necrophylia »

Welcome, from a fellow kinky bitch :-). Got to love your avatar... dominant redheads and men in bondage make a good mix, hehe. I am really glad that you, Hilt, and other members of the former Divine Might are joining us, you are all wonderful! <3
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

Welcome hun.. Glad to see ya.. Need anything just ask..
Wroth

Post by Wroth »

.....Ginger and leather. Something is seriously wrong with this picture.
Couladin

Post by Couladin »

SPOOOKS! Miss all you guys (king, ripp, ameria, etc). Been out of game for a bit, had to quit so I could move and focus more on finding a new job =( tell everyone I said hi and hopefully I will be back in game before too much longer.

Couladin / Birgitte / Aganor
calithon

Post by calithon »

Couladin wrote:SPOOOKS! Miss all you guys (king, ripp, ameria, etc). Been out of game for a bit, had to quit so I could move and focus more on finding a new job =( tell everyone I said hi and hopefully I will be back in game before too much longer.

Couladin / Birgitte / Aganor

looking at the names in your siggie I'm thinking I see an R. Jordan fan or at least a WoT fan :O