Darkfall is close

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Snaggletooth

Darkfall is close

Post by Snaggletooth »

Long time no see Pestilence, glad to see your still going strong or maybe I'm wrong since i don'y have member access any longer :(

I gave up AOC kinda unexpectively at the start of November and i'm sure some of you wondered what the hell happened to Snaggletooth :)

Well I'm back and looking to start playing Darkfall when it comes out Feb. 25th and just curious if any of my old pals where looking at playing??? The game is going to be somthing special and would love to hook up and play on same server.

Give me a shout.
jason.greenwood@sympatico.ca or on MSN jasongreenwood555@hotmail.com

Snaggle
Snaggletooth 80 Bear Shaman
********** Pestilence ************
Kali

Re: Darkfall is close

Post by Kali »

Long time no see Snaggle, hope all is well :) We're still going strong, Chatha is our next victim ;), then On to wing 3 since it's finally open. We own a battlekeep now too, so getting in some pvp time.
Snaggletooth

Post by Snaggletooth »

Nice Kali!!! Do ya still have the old core of guys back when i was there?? or have a bunch left the game or switched guilds??

PS - How's the shaman loot been the past 3 months??? lol
Kali

Post by Kali »

Have most of the core peeps still here, lots of shaman loot T2 weapon, legs, wrists, shoulders seem to drop all the time
Moody

Post by Moody »

Hiya Snaggletooth been sometime. BS loot drops all the time you would be geared out by now sorry ass guards are to ones that get the shaft;P
Snaggletooth

Post by Snaggletooth »

Hey Moody, Nice to see your still going strong. When i was in Ascendant guard stuff was rare aswell. I'm guessing it's by design as the guards are most important for raiding and Funcom I'm sure nerfed the drop rate to make things more challenging.

Anyways in the past 3 months have there been major changes that have made the game better?? server merge happen yet??

Kinda wish i was still playing but RL has gotten in the way
Moody

Post by Moody »

We are on the "SET" server now and its great. battlekeep is up t3 at that lots of action in pvp if i see it right (i don't pvp) but i will defend our battlekeep (more of a pve person) trying to find what class to roll next. have 5 lvl 80's now.
Necrophylia

Post by Necrophylia »

Hi Snaggletooth - I just joined within the last month or so. My bf, Enkilades, who became a Pest member not so long ago, is a bear shaman and got his first raid purple (belt of vernant fury) recently :o). A T2 BS item dropped last night!

Also, I notice you're also in Ontario - I'm in Ottawa, :D.

I was going to play Darkfall until I realized it was pretty much PvP, which I don't do, lol :D.