Thanks

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Kurnan

Thanks

Post by Kurnan »

Thanks to all for inviting me to your Raids. I have a great time and it has opened up a new aspect of the game for me. I also was asked to go to Epic Khesh and I had a blast, got some awesome loot drops and also got to aid the others of the Raid group gets some gear they needed. It is refreshing to see people thinking of each other. I came from a guild in AOC that the Raid leaders took it all for themselves them flaunted it in front of the rest of the guild in gujild chat. I saw generosity here that I have not see since my days in the guild I was a member of in Star Wars Galaxies, Old Republic Avengers. It has been a long time since I felt part of a group. Once again thanks to all of you
Last edited by Kurnan on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kurnan the Barbarian
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
-Friedrich Nietzsche-
Greah

Re: Thanks

Post by Greah »

kurnan...... spellcheck......
lol
Welcome Brother!
Neaaden

Post by Neaaden »

Glad to have you man :)
Necrophylia

Post by Necrophylia »

Glad I got a chance to talk to you a bit in tells. You are awesome and I hope that you will find Pestilence to be your Hyborian home. I feel that it is mine, :o). What you describe sounds very much what interested me about Pestilence - people are very reasonable and honourable when it comes to loot here. The raids are also quite organized and well done - to the point where even the learning process is fun! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask and I'll see what I can do :o).
mildread

Post by mildread »

so glad to have you in guild, kurnan! the more the merrier ;)
Mildread--Merideath
A man alone, with no counsel--or bad--
A stranger in a strange land
--Marie de France
Kurnan

Post by Kurnan »

Thanks Mildread. I have now corrected the post. We that came over in the arc did not have spell checkers and it is hard to get used to. Thanks Greah for being patient and waiting. LOL.

Thanks all for having me and welcoming me into your ranks. You all have been great. Thanks Moody and Mrburns for taking me with you and Neaadon for inviting me. Kali that was an awesome Aztel's run last night.

Now I am sure I have missed someone so if I have not mentioned you it is because I am old. LOL

Once again thanks all.
Kurnan the Barbarian
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
-Friedrich Nietzsche-