Membership Application

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Kurnan

Membership Application

Post by Kurnan »

Character: Kurnan
Class: Barbarian- Ravanger
Level: 80
Vent/Mic: yes/yes
Keys/Attunements: Ready for all Raids
Current Guild: Friend and I created a Guild Riddle of Steel Defenders, no activity there since the sever merges most of the members left the game.
Previous Guild: I was in Kings Destroyers but saw the drama going on so I left. Most of them have since gone to Ascendant and QPO.
Time Zone: MST/MDT
Available most nights and weekends. I also wouldn't want to put anyone out and I never complain (well almost never). I strive to be as useful as possible. Played and was a character.GM in UO for about 3 years then took up Scuba diving and became an Instructor. I am still a PADI Master Instructor but since I contracted Type 1 diabetes I retired from teaching and came back to my first love which was onloine gaming. I so for the safety of all I retired from teaching. I started playin Star Wars Galixies and I became a Jedimaster and while guild hunting I met a Jedimaster there by the name of Grega Hunto. We soon became fast friends. You all know him as Greah the Berserker, LOL
I love to read and the Robert E. Howard Conan stories are some of my favorites. I have had a great time with all of you and Greah. It has been fun getting to know some of you like Kali and Merideath and the all tghe others, you all rock.

Been great running with you all and having me along as an outsider on your raids. Thanks a bunch and hope to get to know more of you and you me.

Kurnan the Barbarian

PS Greah smile for the camera! :D
Merideath, we will talk further in tells and I will try to think of something to really embarass Greah. :o
Kurnan the Barbarian
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
-Friedrich Nietzsche-
Obayne

Re: Membership Application

Post by Obayne »

Welcome to the forums
Kurnan

Re: Membership Application

Post by Kurnan »

Thanks Obayne. I appreciate it.
Kurnan the Barbarian