SW:TOR Server

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
calithon

SW:TOR Server

Post by calithon »

With early access about to open up I figured I would make this post so those of us who want to coordinate servers for TOR are able to. I was thinking of a RP PvE server so I don't see morons with names like Deez Nuttz, but honestly whomever gets in first and posts here I'll go there except I'm not keen on a PvP server, I like PvP on my terms not a group of assholes rolling low levels to feel good about themselves.....So post away and see you in that galaxy far far away!!!
Xahn

Re: SW:TOR Server

Post by Xahn »

I'm down for the RP-PvE server for the exact same reasons (in fact, I believe you and I discussed this briefly in game not too long ago). Sathorn and his wife will be playing as well as a few other friends. Maybe we can form a guild if there are enough of us.
Xahn
Ranger
calithon

Post by calithon »

Rubat Crystal Server (RP-PvE)
Laerwein

Post by Laerwein »

They put my guild on Kaas City server (PVE). Just in case anyone wants to look for me there. My main is Laerwein and I'm fighting for the Empire. I'd change, but I've got other friends there as well.
Aribethh
NytteBlade

Post by NytteBlade »

I was looking for PVE with a west coast will change to a new server though if we all want to get on the same servers.

I am currently on Jakk Jakk Tarr or Terr...

lol
Kingslicer

Post by Kingslicer »

I am on the same server as Calithon at the moment name is Arakis Sith Maurader FTW just saying. Any way hit me up Agra and let me know when your starting and I will run a toon with you. Same for all you guys. skirbo2008@yahoo.com even you Nytte HAHA
Villirad

Post by Villirad »

I will be in game Saturday but just going to play causally.
bigfeef

Post by bigfeef »

Okies, finally got the game up properly and in. I went to the Rubat Crystal Server as a Jur'iva, Sith Inquisitor. Hope to catch you guys around in-game soon.
NytteBlade

Post by NytteBlade »

ok I am on Rubat Crystal sever now with a lvl 4 inquistor named Nytteblade...

the other server was full of trolls
calithon

Post by calithon »

NytteBlade wrote:ok I am on Rubat Crystal sever now with a lvl 4 inquistor named Nytteblade...

the other server was full of trolls
hit me up when you are online, Calithon level 4X Merc, I can help get you through any of the low end flash points without need for a group :p