Just Stopin by to say Hi

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Villirad

Just Stopin by to say Hi

Post by Villirad »

I even miss Teiya
Teiya

Re: Just Stopin by to say Hi

Post by Teiya »

Awwww vil! Come back to the game then if ya miss meh :P lol :) Eh, worth a try :P I started a TANK ;) U are missin some things here mister ;P COME BACK!!! Please? :P
Villirad

Post by Villirad »

I will wait til funcom pulls there head out of the ass :lol: like that will ever happen. I was going to stop and say hi in vent but lost the vent info :( .

How are the rest of you fine people doing these days?
Takemt

Post by Takemt »

Hiya Vill (Takemt/Duvalcrawl)! Doing well and hope all is well with you. Meg (cadiver) says get your arse back in here now!
Teiya

Post by Teiya »

Vil is mine. i Call him!!! ima make him a label.
Kingslicer

Post by Kingslicer »

Your all nuts and miss me the Most LOL. I been so busy I have not even booted my personal PC in about a month and a half almost 2 months so over my job. Close to getting a new one and who knows it could be a return of the King.
Villirad

Post by Villirad »

Kingslicer wrote:Your all nuts and miss me the Most LOL. I been so busy I have not even booted my personal PC in about a month and a half almost 2 months so over my job. Close to getting a new one and who knows it could be a return of the King.
I don't know that 2 day in Rift and you up and leave with out you sayin anything. You suck. J/K Teiya talks about you all the time. She misses her big boy King :lol:
Teiya

Post by Teiya »

Ewwwwww just ew. And I do miss u king. More than vil. Especially now :)
Kingslicer

Post by Kingslicer »

Yeah I been Uber busy and Rift was not all that in my mind. But more than anything I just have had way to much stuff going on. I am hoping to get a new job sometime in the next month or so I think. Then I can get back to a world of playing video games and relaxing. I will hop on rift and AOC when I get home from Cali this time. I did not even bring my personal laptop this time.

Take Care,
King
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

Kingslicer wrote:Yeah I been Uber busy and Rift was not all that in my mind. But more than anything I just have had way to much stuff going on. I am hoping to get a new job sometime in the next month or so I think. Then I can get back to a world of playing video games and relaxing. I will hop on rift and AOC when I get home from Cali this time. I did not even bring my personal laptop this time.

Take Care,
King
Hey King, I wish u the best on the new job. Miss you... Ore