Thinking of returning!

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
kilun

Thinking of returning!

Post by kilun »

Kali! did you miss me? Anyone else miss your wannabe barbarian or DT, or looks like another class, HoX?

Anyways everyone my wife stopped playing City of Heroes with me and I got a bit busy to play many games, but have thought about coming back recently, if I do come back it would be on the intent to raid a couple nights a week(not sure if I can do all four if that is still the schedule)

Regards, Kilun(e).

.Btw: I do not think Postalrage will be returning with me as he is working like 70 hrs a week with a 1 1/2 hr drive each way as well as dealing with some other real life stuff curerntly.
Kali

Re: Thinking of returning!

Post by Kali »

If you return hit us up, always welcome to rejoin. Don't be surprised if you're not part of the guild when you first log on...Some guildies have been after me at clearing the roster just so it looks cleaner. So if peeps haven't logged in for so long, I give them the boot...nothing personal :) There's a lot of new stuff now with the xpac.
kilun

Post by kilun »

Sounds great Kali, I'll be returning and will be on sometime this evening. What class do you need me to play?
Flak

Post by Flak »

Got a Pom or BS? :D we need healers ATM more than anything else ;) and Welcom back. alot of old hands have come back for the expantion.
[urlImage][/url]
)))))))) <Yinraven Ranger>Arita Pom<Frautodlich Necro>Tsuke Conq<Quoin Demo>((((((((
kilun

Post by kilun »

Nope, but I'd be glad to make a Bear Shaman if need be :D