Still here and still Trucking

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Obayne

Still here and still Trucking

Post by Obayne »

Hey all, just letting you know I am still kicking, here in TX using up their free wireless, miss playing and miss you guys, life on the road is rough at times, but I'm starting to really get in the swing of things... 4700 miles last week, so hopefully I can keep 3000 + miles going a week then I can catch up w/ my bills(will never happen)... eventually I'll start uploading pics for you all and blogging my adventures, haven't really had time to write to you all, keep up the good work, Grats Vill on the quill... don't even know what it is... but grats anyway

anyway, I'll keep in touch. Keep it rolling so you all here when I get back
Zareane

Re: Still here and still Trucking

Post by Zareane »

Hi Obayne! We all miss you. Stay safe with all that driving, I don't know how you do it. As for bills, can anyone ever catch up? They just keep coming. :(

We've progressed far enough that we are clearing Wing 3 of BRC and lucky enough to get three members the Recipe to craft 1h/2h Edged Swords during the Levi encounter. It makes it a lot more challenging but we're getting plenty of practice and we've been able to gear up a few people with these awesome swords. We were able to do three of them at once Monday. Was a lot of fun and some really excited mdps got new shiny toys to play with.

Keep in touch we like hearing from you. :)