Heyas! Back after lots of account stuff.

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Urthemiel

Heyas! Back after lots of account stuff.

Post by Urthemiel »

Hey guys, its been ages since I have played, had some account complications, as in someone hacked my account, stripped most of my characters of everything they had, the exception being Urthemiel, who was renamed to Xsfghy, or some other random strokes of keys. The account was blocked shortly thereafter, and after canceling the credit card on the account, and stepping away for a bit, I recently resubbed, hoping I can get my old name back, I'm assuming I'm not in the guild anymore.

Long story short, my work schedule is lighter, I miss everyone, and hope to have some fun kicking ass and taking names once again. So if you will have me I'd love to join back up!

The ToS formerly known as Urth
Laerwein

Re: Heyas! Back after lots of account stuff.

Post by Laerwein »

It's great to hear you're coming back and terrible to hear that you got hacked.
Aribethh
Urthemiel

Post by Urthemiel »

Tell me about it. I'd still love to know how in the hell it happened, I have never given the info out, never purchased gold, or anything like that, kind of frustrating.

I don't think I can get Urthemiel as a name, as the login screen is telling me that name is already taken by someone else...BAH! I'll look for you guys when I get online later and figure out what the hell my name is going to be :?
Kali

Post by Kali »

I tried Friending Urthemiel and it says no player found. You may be able to ask a GM once you get in game to revert it back. I'm sure they will under the circumstances.
Urthemiel

Post by Urthemiel »

Woot! Got my name back! See ya all in game soon!