Hello all. Been a long time :)

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Torx

Hello all. Been a long time :)

Post by Torx »

Hi eveyone. This is Envex. I couldn't remember my logon info and my email address has changed so this is a new account. You might have noticed that i haven't been around since September. When my cousin passed away I became jobless, couldn't find a job and in order to get unemployment I had to agree to work as a in home care provider but I didn't want to do that anymore so while I had unemployment I signed up for a training program got training unemployment and am now working as a long haul truck driver. Today I'm on my frist time off since I started driving for May Trucking at the first of November. I can't see coming back to AOC at any time in the near future but I wanted to stop by and say HI to everyone. Gratz to all on what you have done since I left pest. Sorry I had to leave but I knew that I would have to stop playing and there were a few thing I wanted to accomplish in game before I had to leave. I miss being able to play and I miss eveyone in Pestilence. Ii hope everyone is doing well. Happy New Year all and I guess I'll stop by from time to time and see how you all are doing.
~Envex out
Oreanda

Re: Hello all. Been a long time :)

Post by Oreanda »

OMG hey hun. I have missed u. You should stop in vent when u are able to talk. I know driving a truck is hard. my ex and my Boyfriend drives trucks. Be careful. keep in touch and let us know how u r. ((( hugs )))
NytteBlade

Re: Hello all. Been a long time :)

Post by NytteBlade »

Envex good to hear from you and know you are at least alive and kicking.
Anytime you want to stop by just do and come in vent to say hi too!