Lets get those AAs the easy way

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
AndarrofSet

Lets get those AAs the easy way

Post by AndarrofSet »

I'd like to start farming Dagon for AA xp. For those that don't know: Dagon is a raid level open world mob in Pai Kang that is part of the insurrection quest line. Anyone can summon him, once an hour, and he drops an urn containing 62,500 AA xp.

I'd like to get a core group of at least 6 that are willing to meet at a specific time and take advantage of this easy AA xp. The fight really needs a group of 12 with at least 3 well-geared heavies. This boss hits extremely hard and fears, so having a jouster tank is very valuable.

If we can get 6 I think it'll be a lot easier to PuG the rest. If we can get 12 guildies, even better.

I'm thinking about a mid-morning time, say 10 Central, on Saturday and Sunday. But whatever time works best for the majority of those interested will dictate the time.

If anyone is interested, but does not have the quest (you must have the quest to get the urn), I'd be happy to help get some folks through the quest chain to Dagon. There is one part that is very tough to solo.

Please post your thoughts on a day/time if interested.

Happy gaming :)
Dreadwolf

Re: Lets get those AAs the easy way

Post by Dreadwolf »

I will try to be on - if so I am up to it :)
AndarrofSet

Re: Lets get those AAs the easy way

Post by AndarrofSet »

Well I now understand why Dagon does not get farmed.

It's vastly more beneficial to run 6-mans than to try to gather 12 or more for a Dagon raid.

Godslayer bosses offer more AA xp than the urn that drops from Dagon and you get Insignias, simple trophies, rare trophies, symbols, books and epic gear.

So I won't be trying to organize any Dagon groups. These days, if I'm not in a raid I'm looking for a 6-man instance.