Banner - Temporary

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Kali

Banner - Temporary

Post by Kali »

The barely readable "Pestilence" and banner is of our guild city. I just put it up temporarily instead of text. If anyone is good with logos and designs, going with the theme of our guild name please feel free, banner size should be the same as this current one.
Kali

Re: Banner - Temporary

Post by Kali »

Test
Attachments
Pestilencelogo.jpg
Kali

Post by Kali »

Ignore that, i'm just messing around with stuff :)
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

Just a couple.. Will be working on more if u like
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

calithon

Post by calithon »

Oreanda wrote:Image
I think we'll have the studios who released Bram Stoker's Dracula up our butts if you use this one as it looks like one of the cut scenes in the intro :p
Snaggletooth

Post by Snaggletooth »

lol Calithon, do you really think that's going to happen?

Nice work Oreanda i really like the 2nd and the 3rd is very cool aswell

Snagg
Snaggletooth 80 Bear Shaman
********** Pestilence ************
Kali

Post by Kali »

I have been hand drawing something original, but because I'm not an "artist" it's taking some time. The idea is a vine wrapped around a border, and at the bottom right it'll be a dying rose (or other type of flower) drooping (dying), with blood spilling off of it. With Pestilence in the middle of course, and some type of background, whether from the game or not. I don't know if this can be done, but I want the flower hanging off at the bottom and overlapping the bottom border (Like if you're looking at the current logo/border right now), it'd droop either in the middle, or the right hand corner (where It is currently *date here*), If on the right hand corner, i'd move the date/time somewhere else obviously). Dunno just some ideas running in my head.
Kali

Post by Kali »

Nehoi has also been working on some banners, he's private messaged me them. I'll leave it up to him if he wants to repost them on this forum as well.
Oreanda

Post by Oreanda »

Kali wrote:I have been hand drawing something original, but because I'm not an "artist" it's taking some time. The idea is a vine wrapped around a border, and at the bottom right it'll be a dying rose (or other type of flower) drooping (dying), with blood spilling off of it. With Pestilence in the middle of course, and some type of background, whether from the game or not. I don't know if this can be done, but I want the flower hanging off at the bottom and overlapping the bottom border (Like if you're looking at the current logo/border right now), it'd droop either in the middle, or the right hand corner (where It is currently *date here*), If on the right hand corner, i'd move the date/time somewhere else obviously). Dunno just some ideas running in my head.
Wish The scanner was up and running. I could draw you anything u like. Thats what I was in school for.. just take your time and let me see it when it gets done < smiles >