Alt Raids: -Yak & BRC Wing 1 -Saturday 18 Jul 09

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Renfield

Alt Raids: -Yak & BRC Wing 1 -Saturday 18 Jul 09

Post by Renfield »

Pestilence and Meathooks Minions will be hosting an alt raid this Saturday for Yak and BRC Wing 1. Start time will be 8 pm CST - invites will start 7:30 PM CST.

If you want to participate, you need to go to http://conan.meathooksminions.com/ and create an account and character to sign up on thier calendar. You can also send Meathooks or Renfield a tell as well if you have questions.

I will be updating this thread with classes filled as people respond. Ideally we want 2 of each class for equal loot chances.

Guard: Meathooks
Guard: Norske [can switch to another char if another quard wants to come]

DT:
DT:

Conq:
Conq:

POM:
POM:

TOS:
TOS:

Bear:
Bear:

Necro: Necrophylia
Necro:

HOX: Shaik
HOX:

Demo:
Demo:

SIN:
SIN:

Barb:
Barb:

Ranger:
Ranger: Drakkan
Flies, why eat flies when I can have nice juicy spiders . . .

Renfield in Dracula (1931)
Necrophylia

Re: Alt Raids: -Yak & BRC Wing 1 -Saturday 18 Jul 09

Post by Necrophylia »

Guard for Yak, Necrophylia for W1.

I like to keep it consistent, :-). My guard is my T1 alt raids character and Necrophylia is my T2 alt raids character.

I want to thank everyone for staying until we burned down the dragon instead of giving up. Took a few wipes but we managed to do it - I have much faith in us. A big part of it was there were very few pugs (I don't count people whom are friends of Pest/MM members as pugs).

My tanking abilities have gone up a notch with finding out how I know I've got aggro, thanks Ren, :P.
Flak

Post by Flak »

i'll bring Yinraven my ranger to yak.
Flak my DT is my wing 1 toon.
[urlImage][/url]
)))))))) <Yinraven Ranger>Arita Pom<Frautodlich Necro>Tsuke Conq<Quoin Demo>((((((((
TyR
Site Admin

Post by TyR »

I have my assassin parked outside of yak right now in case I am able to make it. My weekends are always up in the air, so I don't know for sure if I can make any or all of the raids tonight.
Apollyon
80 Necromancer
Chaos Lord of Pestilence