BRC Wing 1 - Saturday 20 Jun - Pestilence and Meathooks

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Renfield

Re: BRC Wing 1 - Saturday 20 Jun - Pestilence and Meathooks

Post by Renfield »

--- updated to this point ---
Flies, why eat flies when I can have nice juicy spiders . . .

Renfield in Dracula (1931)
ileena

Post by ileena »

I would very much like to bring my Demo: Loenni

She needs some pants.
duderonomy

Post by duderonomy »

Duderonomy (ronin) = Assassin

I'd also be glad to come!
Necrophylia

Post by Necrophylia »

Looks like I won't be able to make it. For some strange reason, it's yelling at me to patch 12+GB and that's not going to be complete by the time we start raiding :-(.
Necrophylia

Post by Necrophylia »

Good thing Enki had that great idea to copy over the functional Conan from his computer onto his laptop, because that made it possible for me to raid, :-).

That Wing 1 Pest/MM/Ronin/guests run was one of the best I've ever seen - one-shotting of all bosses. Excellent job, everyone. Looking forward to doing more in the future!
Fufu

Post by Fufu »

Well done all!!!
As usual we had a great time and we are "gelling" nicely IMO. The bosses are not any easier but we are certainly learning each other's play style and that is a HUGE deal when it comes to these bosses. We are anticipating each other's moves more and more....before you know it, everyone will be geared out and running these in our sleep.

Great job to Ren and Meat for their leadership in all of this and to everyone else that participates - you guys are great players - thanks for all the fun!!!
Aelyt

Post by Aelyt »

Great! Hey, I've got an idea... why don't you just merge both guilds? That'd solve everybody's problems. That would be fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't it, Angst??
Renfield

Post by Renfield »

I think we all had alot of fun and we are really starting to work well as a team - everybody is starting to pick on King too. It took us about 2 hours to clear all of wing 1 including clearing to get the bowls of set and the ever present funcom DC issues and waiting for people to log back in.

Great Job Guys!!!

One of the secrets I learned over this past raid is a couple of beers goes a long way towards making being a raid leader less stressfull.
Flies, why eat flies when I can have nice juicy spiders . . .

Renfield in Dracula (1931)
Spookshow

Post by Spookshow »

Renfield wrote: One of the secrets I learned over this past raid is a couple of beers goes a long way towards making being a raid leader less stressfull.
Pick on King more and your stress level will go down really fast!! At least that is what I do since I don't drink :lol:
Of course we need a backup whipping boy in case King is not raiding with us...Anyone volunteer?

Schnuki
Neaaden

Post by Neaaden »

Spookshow wrote:
Renfield wrote: One of the secrets I learned over this past raid is a couple of beers goes a long way towards making being a raid leader less stressfull.
Pick on King more and your stress level will go down really fast!! At least that is what I do since I don't drink :lol:
Of course we need a backup whipping boy in case King is not raiding with us...Anyone volunteer?

Schnuki
:shock: