Hello

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
CiD

Hello

Post by CiD »

Hey everyone,

I just joined tonight and met a few people in-game, but wanted to introduce myself here.

I started playing around launch and have pretty much just been leveling up my characters. I'm just about finished now (taken me a little bit I guess :)) and am looking forward to getting into some raiding and group dungeons.

I'm in eastern time and am usually in-game on the weeknights and weekends. If you ever need another group member let me know and I'll grab one of my toons.

My current list is:
Sarkoy - 79 Assassin
Dasce - 77 Barbarian
Cugel - 77 Bear Shaman
Malagate - 77 Herald of Xotli
Iucounu - 77 Priest of Mitra
Larque - 77 Conqueror
Hekkus - 77 Ranger
Rhialto - 79 Tempest of Set

Looking forward to meeting everyone in-game.

CiD

Sarkoy - 80 Sin
Dasce - 80 Barb
Cugel - 80 BS
Malagate - 80 HoX
Iucounu - 80 PoM
Larque - 80 Conq
Hekkus - 80 Ranger
Rhialto - 80 ToS
Mazirian - 80 Demo
Obayne

Re: Hello

Post by Obayne »

I would like to say hello... and now that I have said that I have to know... what is up with level 77? lucky number? OCD? what gives... ?
ileena

Post by ileena »

Welcome to the guild!

So three healers, three rogues and a soldier. Very interesting mix...no mages or tank and you seem to like the dps.
Have you selected a favorite yet?

I am with Ob on the 77 question. Did you just teeter out at the group quests and start again?
Kingslicer

Post by Kingslicer »

Welcome to the guild. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And to follow the rest of them 77????? If you need help making them all 78 yell at me sometime and I will help you as much as I can.
CiD

Post by CiD »

I level all my toons up to the same level before I take one higher and 77 just seemed like a good place to stop :)

I do have one mage (HoX - which is alot of fun to play). I would have made a Necromancer and Demonlogist, but I ran out of character slots.

Sarkoy - 80 Sin
Dasce - 80 Barb
Cugel - 80 BS
Malagate - 80 HoX
Iucounu - 80 PoM
Larque - 80 Conq
Hekkus - 80 Ranger
Rhialto - 80 ToS
Mazirian - 80 Demo
calithon

Post by calithon »

make the ranger your main we'll get your fully geared out in a week just ask apollyon :D

Oh and Welcome :D
ileena

Post by ileena »

I see...
I too have run out of character slots but I like to do one character at a time (two at most cause I cannot multitask). I really love my Hox as well the DPS is staggering as well as a signifigant amount of CCs.
Isabel

Post by Isabel »

CiD, I love your sig/avatar. I saw them when you posted in Thoryn's alt characters post :O Had to find a place to comment! But in spirit of the thread: hi :)
CiD

Post by CiD »

Isabel wrote:CiD, I love your sig/avatar. I saw them when you posted in Thoryn's alt characters post :O Had to find a place to comment! But in spirit of the thread: hi :)
Thanks :) They are one of my all-time favorites. I last saw them in concert when they came to Orlando (where I live) in 2007; they still put on a great show.

Sarkoy - 80 Sin
Dasce - 80 Barb
Cugel - 80 BS
Malagate - 80 HoX
Iucounu - 80 PoM
Larque - 80 Conq
Hekkus - 80 Ranger
Rhialto - 80 ToS
Mazirian - 80 Demo