My computer hates me.

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Zareane

My computer hates me.

Post by Zareane »

I know its been a while. Just wanted to touch base and let you all know my comp died....completely. I turn it on and nothing happens. heh. After two weeks, I'm going to barry it (burn it and dance to its flames). I'd have posted sooner if I could.
I am buying a new pc its just gonna take me a week or so to come up with the money. Until then I'll be twiddling my thumbs and shoveling snow. :S

Hope to see all of you soon.

Z
TyR
Site Admin

Re: My computer hates me.

Post by TyR »

Thanks for the update. Some of us were starting to wonder what happened to you. I had a similar problem not too long ago and had to buy a new power supply and then motherboard to fix my issues. If you have any questions on deciding what to get exactly go ahead and post what you are looking at. Should be plenty around here to help you decide.
Apollyon
80 Necromancer
Chaos Lord of Pestilence

Zareane

Post by Zareane »

I got this:
Gateway FX
Windows Vista Home Premium 64- bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920@2.67 GHz 2.67 GHz
Ram: 3.00 GB
Vid Card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series

And thats about all I know. Half of that I don't understand much either. I just new this. I wanted vista 64, newer vid card or equivelant to the nvidia 9800 or so, good processor and decent ram.
I think I did good. It runs AoC without a problem.

Again thank you for keeping me in guild in my absense. I'm really happy to be back!
Neaaden

Post by Neaaden »

nice, yeah you got a great processor and video card.
Obayne

Post by Obayne »

lmao, good to have you back, for your punishment though, we get to listen to you weep when I pull the full T2 BS set out of my bank and link it to you...one piece at a time.... muahahahaha!
Moody

Post by Moody »

Be nice Obayne i told you to vinder that stuff before she came back;P Welcome Back Zareane:)
Zareane

Post by Zareane »

Ah the cruelty Obayne. Thats alright. I rely on my leet skills over gear anyway. :P

Thank you for the warm welcome back.