Vistrix 1/3/09

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Obayne

Vistrix 1/3/09

Post by Obayne »

Pestilence will be hosting a raid at Vistrix's Lair , If you are interested, post here to sign up to and let us know that you will be interested in attending

Quests for Vistrix :

Quest line from Kurtz Mandros, he is located at 284,265 in Atzel's the quest line begin's with Trail to the Dragon's Lair and ends with Draconis Hex Doing this questline will cut down on the time that it takes to complete the zone and you will recieve bane[item]Vistrix's Bane[/item] for doing so

After completing the lvl 80 Destiny Quest speak to Kalanthes and recieve the quest Master of the Silver Peacock
Drakkan

Re: Vistrix 1/3/09

Post by Drakkan »

Count me in..
Drakkan - Ranger
Nory

Post by Nory »

I'm in
Flak

Post by Flak »

I'll be there.
[urlImage][/url]
)))))))) <Yinraven Ranger>Arita Pom<Frautodlich Necro>Tsuke Conq<Quoin Demo>((((((((
Greah

Post by Greah »

Ill be there in style - great time at Yakhmar
Necrophylia

Post by Necrophylia »

Tentative but extremely hopeful for Necrophylia, 80 Necromancer - already has bane and Master of Silver Peacock quest. SHOULDN'T be locked out (hence the tentative) because Vistrix gets reset tonight, but will test before joining any group by zoning in beforehand.

I had such a great time at the Yakhmar raid last night. Very organized raid, even with the pickups, and put on by a fun and understanding guild. I look forward to more Pestilence-sponsored PUG raids in the future!

-Necro
Bigkilla

Post by Bigkilla »

Ill be there on my HoX. Keep in mind every1 if we can 1 shot Vis we can head over and take out champ and kylikki as well.
Sal

Post by Sal »

ToS Ileena would like to join. I'll be by the entrance 20 min. early. Hope to see you there.
Eyegol

Post by Eyegol »

I'd like to join you guys , 80 demo
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Great time!!!

I want to apologize thou. I misunderstood about Ivei, I thought it was said that he was an alt. So I realize that my words in vent about the loot (hood and arrows) sounded obnoxious and somewhat rude. I later realized that Ivei is not an alt but a main, so I apologize.

Looking forward to raiding with you all again, I had a blast!