Greah Barbarian App.

Talk about whatever, within reason, with the guild and guests.
Greah

Greah Barbarian App.

Post by Greah »

Character: Greah
Class: Barb- Reaver
Level: 80
Vent/mic: yes/yes
Keys/attunements: ready for all Raids
Current Guild: Friend and I created a Guild Riddle of Steel Preservers on Launch day - nothing ever came of it.
Previous Guild: I was in Kings Destroyers but saw the drama going on so I left. Most of them have since gone to Ascendant and QPO.
Time Zone: EST
Available most night but work schedule changes occasionally, so some night I would be late for Raids, tho I would be avaialble as soon as I got home, I also wouldnt want to put anyone out. I almost never complain and try to be as useful as possible... yah everyone says it , but i mean it. Had a long history in SWG which is a completely different culture style from games such as Conan and WoW etc, but i finally have the hang of all the completetly different terms. Still looking to loot a lightsaber for my barb tho.
I like long walks in the park - not the beach, the sand gets everywhere, and I give great massages.
Im also suppose to say that Bandeada's voice is to die for and always always always listen to what Moody says or he will lock you in the cage in Aztel's.
Been great running with you all.
PS.
Hi Mildread